Saturday, March 17, 2007

HALF TIME











First half over and I have a new daughter in law. All went well, the new table seats 16 with ease.

Loads of pics but just a few for now.





All went well.

Nuff said.

Out since 7 am so but cream crackered now. I knew I was in for a serious day when my guide spotted a pygmy Austral owl from the street outside Marias house.

65 different species spotted and a good fish lunch. My face is the colour of a well smacked bum as, although there was no sun and I was creamed up, I am now wind burnt. Tomorrow I will look like a tomato in a suit. My guide was like a Humvee on long French legs. Loped along at a cracking pace over all types of terrain. Thats why I am creamed.

Last min stuff tonite. Getting all ready, whizzing about with big white dresses and the hairdresser arrives at 8 am. Not for me obviously.

Saturday A.M

All whizz this morning. Cars cleaned inside and out. Bathroom in constant use for showers, small boys (3) buzzing about, hair and make up being done in the front room. Im keeping well out of the way. Gates open at the church at 1145 for a 1200 kick off. Post match celebrations from about 2ish til 11pm. Suit jackets and ties not expected to last much longer tham the post match press conference and pics as 33 degree temps forecast. Might have to wear my big hat as I got a bit wind burnt testerday.

No comments: