Tuesday, March 20, 2007

WEDDING DAZE

Kippered by Blogspot

All set to flood the web with pics and flippin Blogspot won't upload!

Never mind, altho you will have to wait til Friday, at the earliest, for pics as I fly tomorrow, (in a Boeing), land Thursday and will probably be promptly hit by jet lag.

To bring you up to date in text only, K and M headed north to coastal La Serena this morning (Tuesday) despite K not being great and on anti biotics. He had had a sore throat on and off all last week but lasted til after Saturday and will hopefully be fit and well by the weekend when they fly off to Sydney and the Blue Mountains for 12 days.
Niall and me went out for lunch and are having a quiet afternoon. I am as packed as I can be having spent the morning today re packing what I packed on Sunday morning. As you do or, certainly as I seem to do. It will all be history tomorrow.

To make sure I don't leave anything on the plane this time, I am going to wear my multi pocketed shirt and trousers to travel in. It has so many secret pockets I feel a bit like Paul Daniels ready to produce a live rabbit.

If we have to land in the Atlantic I will sink like a stone.

It is start of term at the universities here this week. Tradition is to dress the new student in ragged clothes ( by slashing their own clothes which they are wearing!) and then pelt them with assorted unspeakables (i.e. paint, eggs, flour, vinegar, and worse, you get the picture). These guys are then sent out in the streets to beg for money for charity.

So if your fantasy is to be accosted for money by three 18 year old girls, dressed in ragged clothes and covered in a sort of pancake batter, this is the place for you today. Make a note in your diary for the third week in March 2008.

Still no joy with the uploads so I can do no more today.

Watch this space for loadsapics soon.

Get well soon Alfonso. He has bronchitis which in 30 degree heat can't be a lorraafun as Cilla would say, especially when you are less than one year old.

Smiley Alfonso will be appearing here soon along with gorgeous Mum , Channy, and handsome Dad, Pablo, and many other beautiful people.

As soon as Blogspot gets its act together.

Hope FM makes a timely appearance at Heathrow at 1335 on Thursday, complete with my fleece!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Better back your thermals in one of the many pockets - it's snowing here!!